[Tutor] Generating SWFs on the fly using Ming and Python CGI

Tim Wilson wilson@visi.com
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 09:12:42 -0500

On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 03:38:36PM +1000, Ram Smith wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Tim Wilson wrote:
>
> > There's no HTML form input at this point, I'm just trying to get Python
> > to generate the SWF and return it to the Web browser. FWIW, there is
> > some documentation at http://ming.sourceforge.net/docs/index.php?mode=py
> > that lists the various methods. (I generated the working SWF by calling
> > the 'save()' method of my SWFMovie object.)
> >
> > Anyone have any ideas here?
>
> I think what your looking for is m.output()

Yes, I know about m.output(). I'm having trouble figuring out how to use
it in a CGI environment. Just setting the Content-type header and
calling m.output() doesn't seem to do the trick.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com