[Tutor] Im just starting

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 00:51:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 2 Jun 2002, christopher pepperrell wrote:

>        I am new to this and have just downloaded "Python" can anyone
> give me advice as to the best online Tutor to start with.

Hi Chris, welcome aboard!

Check out the "Python for Beginners" page --- it has a bunch of links to
online tutorials:

    http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html

I'm partial to "Learn to Program Using Python", but that's just because
I'm trying to make Alan Gauld blush (he's one of the Tutors here too).
But all of the tutorials there are really good.

And if you're looking for online Tutors of the human kind, you've come to
the right place.  Feel free to ask questions here on tutor@python.org, and
we'll be happy to talk with you.