[Tutor] Dots-And-Boxes

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 00:14:46 -0700

>\
>"""Dots-and-Boxes is a familiar paper an pencil game for two players;

Thanks for bringing this up Danny.  In earlier lives (as a
younger guy), I played this game quite a bit on paper, with
my sister Julie, peer group.  Taught it to a few people.
Then I forgot about it completely -- until now.  I always
called it "Square Off" and played it on graphing paper
(grid paper).

Yes, having a GUI version w/ Python guts would be mucho fun
and a challenging project.  I salute you for initiating this
bold proposal, backed with original code.

Kirby