[Tutor] Many files or one big file?

Nate Custer gncuster@firehead.org
03 Jul 2002 00:12:18 -0500

Hey all,

I am helping to write a tn5250 client in python. Right now we are coding
the back end library. The team leader, who is new to python asked me
this:

> This brings me to a question though.  Should the lib be all
> implemented in one file as  you have it or in different files as I
> have been doing it.  Here is where you come in because I do not have
> the slightest idea of the benefits in python for doing one or the
> other.

I tend towards placing smaller related classes in the same file. But I
do not have expierance writing a project of this size. What do you guys
think the right way to do it is?

thanks,

Nate Custer
--
Gentlemen, [the equation  e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0 ] is surely true, it is
absolutely paradoxical; we cannot understand it, and we don't know what

-Benjamin Peirce