Subject: Re: [Tutor] Re: check for nested sequences & flatten

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:31:45 +0900

Oops! I didn't even notice that. Looked right past it thinking it was somehow something more complicated than that!

embarrasing! Sorry! It works great. Thanks for the help.

-kevin

--
>> >      is type(item) in (types.ListType, types.TupleType):
>>
>> I copied this and the interpreter barfed. It said sytax error and pointed at the is type(item) in (types.ListType, types.TupleType):
>> line. Anyone see this syntax error, i can't. It looks ok to me
>
>I made a typo. It should be 'if', not 'is'.

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html