[Tutor] Working with memory in Python?

Jmllr891@cs.com Jmllr891@cs.com
Thu Dec 5 17:35:02 2002

--part1_195.11aefefa.2b212de2_boundary

I know that most of the time it requires a low level language (such as C) to
work with memory, but is it at all possible to work with memory with Python?

An example of what I am trying to find out would be finding the address of a
particular file on a system and then being able to modify/overwrite the
memory that that particular file is using.

--part1_195.11aefefa.2b212de2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I know that most of the time it requires a low level language (such as C) to work with memory, but is it at all possible to work with memory with Python?<BR>
<BR>
An example of what I am trying to find out would be finding the address of a particular file on a system and then being able to modify/overwrite the memory that that particular file is using.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_195.11aefefa.2b212de2_boundary--