[Tutor] How to extract information from a stock website

shey crompton shey@argonaut.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:29:09 +0100

I can't help with the exact coding of what you request, but I do recall
something along the lines of a program which pulls stock market quotes off a
website one either The Vaults of Parnassus (http://www.vex.net/parnassus/),
or Useless Python (www.uselesspython.com). I'm probably wrong, but it's
worth a look. :-)

Shey