[Tutor] I'm drawing a blank here.. help please

S A buc40@bemail.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:11:35 -0700

>S A wrote:
>
>>      def __init__(self, html, t):
>>         self.html = html
>>         self.t = t
>>      def crop(self):
>>            story = "(?sx)%s.+%s" % ("<!--Storytext-->", "<!--/Storytext-->")
>>            newhtml = re.findall(story, self.html)
>
>I notice you have inconsistent indentation for these two methods.  That *shouldn't* be an actual error (and you should be getting a SyntaxError instead of a NameError if it was), but it's not terribly good style...

Sorry, the inconsistent indenting is from cut and pasting to this email. It actually looks correct in the code. That is why I can't figure out this error.

When I get to my other computer tonight I'll post all of the code. Bassically, the program was written to search awebsite for specific tags and download the the text in between the tags.

Thanks.
SA

"I can do everything on my Mac that I used to do on my PC, plus alot more ..."

-Me

Free, BeOS-friendly email accounts: http://BeMail.org/
BeOS News and Community: http://www.BeGroovy.com/

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com