[Tutor] Files as Strings

Scot W. Stevenson scot@possum.in-berlin.de
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:35:57 +0200

Hi Prahlad,

>     I remembered something that Danny Yoo posted sometime back.
> Hmm .. a quick search provides this :

>     http://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2002-April/013366.html

Ah, I had missed that, thank you. If I understand the mail correctly, the
idea was to use C to make files look like strings...which would be the
second step after making a Python version to figure to test the idea...

Y, Scot

--
Scot W. Stevenson wrote me on Wednesday, 14. Aug 2002 in Zepernick, Germany
       on his happy little Linux system that has been up for 1375 hours