[Tutor] What webhosting

Erik Price erikprice@mac.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:54:17 -0400

On Wednesday, April 17, 2002, at 03:23  PM, A wrote:

> Hi,
> Does anybody know about a webhosting provider ( with Python and
> Telnet access) that does not remove a user's account if the user
> sends occasionally some unsolicited emails?
> Thanks for reply
> Ladislav

Everyone gets occasional unsolicited emails.  For instance, your email
that I'm responding to right now, which has nothing to do with Python
and yet was cross-posted to four different Python-specific mailing
lists, was extremely unsolicited -- a cross-posted email illustrates its
own lack of relevance to the subject matter of the mailing lists to
which it was posted.

If you are referring to unsolicited advertisements sent by email,
however, I certainly hope there are no webhosting providers that do not
remove a user's account.  It's referred to as spam, and you probably
won't find many people who respond favorably to it on these lists.

Erik