[Tutor] use of WxPython class, method, etc

Adinda-Praditya pemrograman@telkom.net
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:18:12 +0700

Thanks alot Rempt, i'll read that.

ps: i tried Boa's latest version. when i clicked the help
button, it didn't run the help, or mannual or something like
that. did i miss something with the installation? i use
Linux 2.3.4 do you know where can i find the docs? I
couldn't design my apps like any other builder.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 09:30:35 +0200