[Tutor] Is there a Python book which gives sample code / usage of all the modules which ship with python???

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:11:46 -0600

Yes. Python Standard Library by Frederik Lundh does exactly that. You can
read sample pages on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596000960/qid=1007042737/br=1-12/ref
=br_lf_b_12/102-7173510-4372932

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech.com - Your Source For Python Development Services