[Tutor] on line courses?

Benoit Dupire bdupire@seatech.fau.edu
Tue, 22 May 2001 09:54:21 -0400

I exactly have the opposite problem.. I usually have ideas but SSSOOOOO little
time to do them.... :o)

What about doing a program which changes the WallPaper of your computer ?
-every time you turn it on ..
- or every day (in case you rarely turn off your PC)

This issue might be Platform-dependant, so a good starting point is to do a big
'if .. elif' case (or a strategy pattern  or whatever what would do the trick)

The program should detect all the images in a particular directory, or you can
just specify the root directory where the program has to fetch the images ( then
it walks through the subdirectories... )

Then you can enhance the program with a GUI.... something to preview the
images..

Maybe this has already been done, i don't know....

Benoit