[Tutor] Timing a loop: How to interrupt ?

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Sun, 13 May 2001 22:25:38 -0700

On Sun, 13 May 2001 21:37:04 -0700, Sheila King <sheila@thinkspot.net>  wrote
about [Tutor] Timing a loop: How to interrupt ?:

:The problem is, if the time is at 1:58 and goes into the loop, the player may
:not enter another word until quite a bit after two minutes is up. So the game
:doesn't strictly enforce the two minute limit.
:
:Is there an easy way for me to check for the time, without letting the game go
:over two minutes?

I think I see what I need to do...I'm looking at the signal module. I should've
found that on my own before posting here. I think I can work this out on my own.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/