[Tutor] i need help on builtin function math

Marcus Konermann m_konermann@gmx.de
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:29:49 +0200

--------------A4E320A0682744D632A7562B

hello !

i want to use the sqrt() function of the builtin funtion math in that
kind:

import math
a=0
a=sqrt(whatever)

and than a NameError: sqrt occured and i donīt know why ? Is it
depending on the OS (i use Windows98 and the pywin editor). Other
functions, like pow(), from the math module are working.
Can anyone help me with my problem ?

thankīs a lot
greetings
Marcus