[Tutor] PySol (fwd)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:52:29 -0800 (PST)

Let me forward this to the other tutors; I'm still a little stupid when it
comes to Tkinter stuff, so perhaps others can point you toward Tkinter
resources and demos.  About not being able to get PySol... weird!  That
server's a little slow, but it seems to be working.  Try to download it
again.  Here's the link to the source code:

http://wildsau.idv.uni-linz.ac.at/mfx/download/pysol/pysol-4.60-src.tar.gz

(If you still can't get it, I can forward it to you as an attachment.
Email me privately if this happens.)

Also, there's a lot of example code you can find at the Vaults of
Parnassus:

    http://www.vex.net/parnassus

and I think I did see a few Tkinter projects somewhere in there.  Also,
try emailing the people who package the Python 2.0 binary; perhaps they
can amend the missing Tk demo files.

Quite a few people on tutor have Tkinter experience, so I hope that we can
help you find good resources.