[Tutor] Language truce

Michael Powe michael@trollope.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 10:28:57 -0700

>>>>> "Seabrook," == Seabrook, Richard <rhseabrook@mail.aacc.cc.md.us> writes:

    Seabrook,> Folks, let's stop the language war now before it gets
    Seabrook,> further.  Scheme has its place.  Python has its place.
    Seabrook,> This is a great list for helping beginning Python users
    Seabrook,> and instructors.  I hope it continues.  Dick S.

Huh?  Where's the 'war'?  If I wrote something offensive, it was
certainly unintentionally.  Geez, I even made a joke at the end!  And,
I'm waiting for someone to take up the challenge re: the python
paradigm.  I think that's an important issue and should not just be
brushed aside.

mp

--
  Michael Powe                                 Portland, Oregon USA
'Unless we approve your idea, it will not be permitted, it will not be