[Tutor] General Programming Question

Sheila King sheila@thinkspot.net
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:08:31 -0700

On Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:46:29 -0400, Anthony Beaman
<AnthonyBeaman@trginc.com>  wrote about [Tutor] General Programming
Question:

:Hi! I've posted before but I'm a complete newbie to programming. I've almost
:completed the "Python in 24 Hours" book and will begin with a new book next.
:My question is when should I begin looking at other languages? Should I move
:on to something like Programming Python or should I begin looking into some
:other language? Thanks!

Well, personally I would wait until I felt proficient in my first
language, before I started moving on to another. Pick some projects that
you would like and complete them. When you feel like you can do a few
useful things in Python, then maybe consider to look at another
language.

Just my $0.02.

--
Sheila King