[Tutor] Any free python cgi hosting servers ??

Blake.Garretson@dana.com Blake.Garretson@dana.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 09:54:56 -0400

The only one I know of is www.hobbiton.org.  It is basically run by two
guys for the fun of it.  The free account provides a shell, email, and some
web space.  They do have pop up ads to cover their costs, but for $5 a year
you can get rid of them.  I use it as a testing ground for my Python CGI
programming.  Since this is not really a professional outfit, sometimes the
server reliability can be flaky.
-Blake