OT: Re: [Tutor] Modem disconnect

Jörg Wölke lumbricus@gmx.net
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 19:55:48 +0100 (MET)

--part1_21.66be9f2.279ee9a1_boundary

> Hello All,
>
>        Would someone point me in the right direction as to where to learn
> about enabling and disabling a modem.  I would like to be able to set the
> time range that the modem is enabled.
>
> Thanks for your time, Al

http://www.computercraft.com/docs/hayescom.html
describes the commands u can use for a hayes-compatible modem
helped me very much
GREETS Jö!

--part1_21.66be9f2.279ee9a1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello All,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Would someone point me in the right direction as to where to learn
<BR>about enabling and disabling a modem. &nbsp;I would like to be able to set the
<BR>time range that the modem is enabled.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your time, Al </FONT></HTML>

--part1_21.66be9f2.279ee9a1_boundary--