[Tutor] BeOpen-Python-2.0-1.src.rpm

R. A. rob@jam.rr.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:43:42 -0600

There are also some good linux help lists out there to check with.  The
one local to me is lugoj@lugoj.org and seems populated with intelligent
and experienced people who like to help if they can.  Their website is
www.lugoj.org.

However, if you're a linux user, you may already have some support
network in place.

Good fortunes,
Rob

--

The Useless Python Repository has received an XHTML face-lift!
http://www.lowerstandard.com/python/pythonsource.html