[Tutor] web site redirection to Python script

Lloyd Kvam lkvam@venix.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:19:59 -0500

Danny Yoo wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Lloyd Kvam wrote:
>

>>I wrote some python scripts for reporting survey results from an SQL

> But perhaps you might want to make this more transparent, so that the user
> is never aware of PythonServer's existance; that is, maybe we want
> something like this:
>
>     PC/Browser <-----> www.HowsYourHealth.org <-----> PythonServer

Keeping the PythonServer hidden in the background would make everyone happier.  BUT
getting this working is the top priority.  We're giving up on waiting for the ISP
to install Python.  I will start with the Perl redirect and see how far I get.

Google searches turn up rfc2616 and lots of cache and proxy references which is why
I tried looking for help here. Thanks.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.