[Tutor] Py2exe Help

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 02:09:35 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, Cow wrote:

> I just downloaded Py2exe and have been playing with it for a long time
> now, but it doesn't seem to be working for me.  I have read the
> explaination on how to use it over and over, but i still keep on
> getting errors.  Can someone here please explain to me how to use it
> in their own words, because i don't understand the ones that were
> provided to me in the Py2exe file?

There are a few people here who have some experience with py2exe here.
What kind of error messages are you getting?  If you can give us the
literal error messages that you're getting, that may give one of us here
enough clues to figure out what's happening.

Also, what kind of programs have you tried py2exe on?  Does it work at all
on simple programs?

I hope that your problem can get fixed quickly.  Good luck!