[Tutor] Mad Villain Seeks Source Review.

Tesla Coil tescoil@irtc.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:26:53 -0500

On 20 August 2001, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
>> This is a radical enough overhaul to be
>> somewhat demoralizing:
>
> Sorry, I didn't mean anything personal by it.
> I just write very dense programs.

That's okay, I'm studying it.  I'll benefit from
any different rendition anyone has to offer.  If
someone wants to say "here's how I'd do it OO,"
all the better.

>> *Sigh*, If it were simply a matter of rgb values:
>
> Wait a minute, you're telling me that it isn't? :)
>
> file:///usr/X11R6/lib/X11/rgb.txt

Hmm, lists on the web that tell the hex values
for all the Netscape and IE named colors (wonder
how much those two agree).  Still be a *huge*
regex going on behind the scenes...