[Tutor] help!

Daniel Yoo dyoo@hkn.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 01:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, deng wei wrote:

>   Maybe it's not a question.Sorry for disturbing you.
>   When I finished the tutorial,I lost my way.What I should do next?
>   Can someone give me any suggestion?
>   Thanks a lot.

Hmmm... it really does depend on your interests.  Many people get into CGI
programming, which is pretty practical and fun.  Others have done database
programming, or user interfaces, or scientific computing.  As a starter,
you might want to take a look at the topic guides for some suggested
additional reading:

    http://www.python.org/topics/

Also, if you want, we can suggest sample problems for you to try out, to
solidify your knowledge of Python.  Tell us more about your interests ---
perhaps we can point you toward something relevant to your interests
that's Python related.  *grin*