[Tutor] Re: Zope enabled web hosting (was: Need for pedestrian-levelexplanation)

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 22:48:09 -0700

Bill Bedford wrote:

> At 8:34 pm +0000 29/02/00, Denis wrote:
>
> >Bill Bedford wrote:
> >
> >>  Out of interest -- does anyone know of a Zope enabled web hosting
> >>  company in the UK?

> >  I'm pleased to submit you this URL :
> >
> >http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP
> >

> So the answer is "No"
>
> Thanks for your time.......

No, if you go to that link, you *will* find one.
(It just may be better to actually check out the resources given before
making assumptions)

--
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.