[Tutor] Python and Sockets: Client/Server code?

Devin Nickol dnickol@home.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:57:11 -0500

Hi!
	I've read the Official HowTo on the SocketServer module and whatever online
Python-related socket stuff I could find. I am interested in creating a
server to
run on my Linux box which will accept connections on a specified port. It
will need
to handle multiple simultaneous connections. Does anyone have some sample
code lying
around demonstrating how to do this from both the client and the server
side? It
doesn't have to be a fancy example...just showing how to handle several
connections.
None of the on-line material contained exactly what I need.

Thanks a bunch!

Devin Nickol
dnickol@home.com