[Tutor] i need help!!

Daniel Yoo dyoo@hkn.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, tom bergan wrote:

> i can't really find a beginner's python tutorial that i understand i've
> tried a few and i don't really understand them once i get so far down the
> line...is there any form of interactive help, if any at all for a total
> novice?

Could you describe some of the concepts that are confusing?  Perhaps we
might be able to help clear them up for you.

The official python tutorial might be a bit difficult for first-timers, so
I'll list out others that I pulled out of the Introductions page on
python.org.

Alan Gauld's Learning to Program:
  http://members.xoom.com/alan_gauld/tutor/tutindex.htm

Josh Cogliati's Non-Porgrammers Tutorial for Python
  http://www.honors.montana.edu/~jjc/easytut/easytut/

Don't get discouraged!  We'll try to be as helpful as we can.  Good luck!