[Tutor] Time module

FxItAL@aol.com FxItAL@aol.com
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:21:17 EST

--part1_16.5aec3ff.275fb36d_boundary

Hello All,

       I'm having trouble creating an executable file from my script and need
to find the time module. If I search for "time.*" there are no files found
but, if I use the command "from time import *" in IDLE there are no errors
and "localtime(time())" returns an accurate value. Pease help me if you can.

Python 2.0 on Windows ME

Thanks Al

--part1_16.5aec3ff.275fb36d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello All,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm having trouble creating an executable file from my script and need <BR>to find the time module. If I search for "time.*" there are no files found <BR>but, if I use the command "from time import *" in IDLE there are no errors <BR>and "localtime(time())" returns an accurate value. Pease help me if you can.
<BR>
<BR>Python 2.0 on Windows ME
<BR>
<BR>Thanks Al</FONT></HTML>