[Tutor] Another newbie question

Leonardo Boiko wprotoman@wbinterline.com.br
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:49:58 -0300

Hello everyone, for those who don't know, I'm a teenager and a very newbie
to program thing. I'm reading Guido's tuturial (I'm in chapter 9... it's
hard :^/ ) but I already made my first program (a tool for AD&D roleplaying
game). Well, I want to send it to some friends, so I was wondering... how do
I turn a .py or .pyc file in a .exe (Win/32 app)?
 (K, I dislike Winblows too, but I don't have CDROM so I cannot install my
Linux CD... for now...)

Note: If someone already answered this question... sorry. I'm reading veery
carefully the list files (trying to understand everything), so I'll find it
sooner or later.

-Leo
The certain of the certain makes the crazy man yell