[Tutor] Learning to Code with Python

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan@callware.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:00:09 -0600

Hi All--

Marcella Louise Florence wrote:

> After some research and hearty recomendations, I have decided to learn
> Python as my first language.  I'm very thrilled about the prospect, and I
> have been looking at several online tutorials.  However, I would be
> interested if anyone knows any books I could purchase with my frame of
> reference in mind.
>
> If there are any other suggestions, I would be welcome to those as well.
>
> -Marcella

<grin>  How can I resist?  My book, _Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours_,
should be in stores *any day now* (if it isn't already).  Please look it
over; I wrote it explicitly for beginners to programming.

> ***
> "Me like stardust on your shoulders, friend..."
> -Yoko of Planet Rondo

<any-relation-to-devil-hunter-yohko?>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org and
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours