[Tutor] File upload (via html)

Hans Nowak ivnowa@hvision.nl
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 16:54:44 +0100

On 31 Mar 99, Ce'Nedra took her magical amulet and heard Deirdre Saoirse say:

>I was looking at the info about determining if something passed in is a
>file
>
>if fileinfo.file:
>
>but how does one retrieve the *name* of the uploaded file? I wanted to
>preserve the file's suffix though I wanted to select my own name for the
>beginning of the file.

I don't really understand what you are trying to do here... Could you please
be more specific? And what kind of beast is fileinfo? :^)  (I could not find
it in the standard library... only in the binhex module, but I doubt that
that's what you want.)

Veel liefs,

+  Hans Nowak  (Zephyr Falcon)
+  Homepage (under construction): http://www.cuci.nl/~hnowak/
+  You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.
+  May Chelsea cut your chicken feathers out with your legs!