[TriPython] Oct 16th - 20th: DjangoCon US 2023 is Coming to Durham

Tim A. tim at pyphilly.org
Wed Oct 4 15:35:43 EDT 2023

Greetings, TriZPUG!

DjangoCon US is coming to Durham, NC for our 2023 conference at the Marriott by the bull in just under two weeks, from October 16th - 20th. Djangonauts from across the globe will be coming to theTriangleforPython's most popular web framework. For those who aren't familiar with DjangoCon US, the topics range far beyond Django, into APIs, machine learning, serverless, PostgreSQL, our community, and much more. You can see our schedule of talks here:

https://2023.djangocon.us/talks/

I hosted DjangoCon US in my hometown of Philadelphia in 2016, and about a hundred of us from the localPythonusers group (PhillyPUG) attended. It would be great to see some of y'all at DjangoCon this year in my adopted second hometown (my partner lives in Durham)!

Here's a link that'll get you 10% off admission: https://ti.to/defna/djangocon-us-2023/discount/tri-py

We'd love to see some of you there. Thank you for your time, and apologies if you're seeing the message a second time. I reached out to the old Meetup group as well.

Regards,

Tim Allen
DjangoCon US Social Chair - PhillyPUG OrganizerPSF & DSF Member