[TriPython] Job: Sr Systems Developer at SAS

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 29 13:42:18 EST 2021

I'm posting this for our good TriPython friend Kenny Yarboro who is having spam filter difficulty with posting this (not from our list as I get notifications for any held or rejected posts). Replies should go to Kenny. (Kenny, it's up to you if you want to post your email address here.)

"My team at SAS is hiring for an automation position.  Heavy Python/Django coding.  Here's the link: https://careers-sas.icims.com/jobs/23257/job "

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute