[TriPython] Quantum Computing Meetup on 3/26

Travis Hurant thurant at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 11:48:42 EST 2020

Hi TriPython,

I am looking forward to presenting on 3/26! Currently, I am tracking around
75 mins. Please let me know if I need to adjust my timing. Also, I am
planning some guided walkthroughs. Can we update the meetup description to
encourage attendees to bring a laptop and (if they want to participate) to
create an account at https://quantum-computing.ibm.com/login?

Thank you,
Travis