[TriPython] Next TriPython meeting after this month?

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Sun Nov 17 17:53:52 EST 2019

There's not one scheduled yet because we hadn't gotten your claim on December yet. (

I put out a request for speakers to this list on Oct 8 citing that our December meeting would be:

Thursday, December 12 at Caktus Group (Durham)

Up for that date/place?

If so, please respond with a talk title, brief description, and brief bio for the announcements.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530