[TriPython] Open Python engineer position

Philip Semanchuk philip at semanchuk.com
Mon May 20 15:34:45 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I had mentioned about a month ago that American Efficient in Durham is looking for someone with robust Python skills. THey're still looking, and now there's a formal job listing to pass along --
https://jobs.lever.co/modern/7501fea6-5d61-44b8-85c9-c3db5619f8be

You'd likely be working alongside me and fellow TriPythonista Jeff Trawick.

Just to be clear, I'm a freelancer and American Efficient is my client. I don't work for a recruiting agency, nor am I the hiring manager.

They're also hiring for a less technical position for which Python is a plus but not a necessity --
https://jobs.lever.co/modern/ba41bb4f-22b9-4e8d-a70d-b665ea76199e

Feel free to contact me or Tyler Curtis (tcurtis at americanefficient.com) with questions.

Cheers
Philip