[TriPython] Speaking Proposal

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue May 7 14:25:42 EDT 2019

Brenton,

We've had a talk on Zappa on AWS in the past. But the ML angle makes it worth looking at again.

Would you be able to present at our May 23rd meeting in Raleigh at WebAssign? We need a speaker for that meeting.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530