[TriPython] PyTennessee

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jan 2 10:46:00 EST 2019

Passing along a 20% discount from PyTennessee. Only $80 to attend this really great regional Python conference...

Hi!
My name is Bill Israel and I'm the Chair for PyTennessee 2019. I wanted to reach out to make sure our NC-based Python "family" was aware of PyTN 2019 and got a little "friends and family" discount sent their way. Please forward the following info to your group, or disseminate this info however you see fit. We would love to see some North Carolina representation at PyTN!

PyTennessee 2019 will be held on February 9-10 in Nashville, TN. We have a great list of speakers, a couple of very exciting keynotes, and a killer hallway track. There's more information and easy registration links at https://www.pytennessee.org/ , if anyone needs more convincing.

And since we're all big Southeast Python family, we're offering a 20% discount to the first 10 of your members who use the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pytennessee-2019-tickets-50024781468?discount=TrianglePython2019 . If anyone has any issues with the link, or just has questions about the conference, please don't hesitate to reach out to me (chair at pytennessee.org).­ Hope everyone had a great holiday and isn't working too hard between Christmas and New Years!

- Bill

--
Bill Israel
Chair, PyTennessee 2019