[TriPython] August Speaker

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Tue Aug 13 12:48:58 EDT 2019

I wondering if someone would like to be our speaker on Thursday, August 22 at WebAssign in Raleigh? If needed, we could reschedule to fifth Thursday, August 29 to accommodate a willing speaker. If you've been saying there's a talk you want to give but have been putting it off, now would be a good time to step up.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute