[TriPython] recommendation request

Mark Hutchinson aikimark at aol.com
Thu Aug 1 14:50:04 EDT 2019

Hi all
A friend asked me for the best book/video/course to learn Python.  My friend is already a Java and Perl programmer, so he doesn't need beginner material.  Transitional material would be best.
I've been doing some searching and thought I'd tap the TriPython list server for more recommendations.
If you were a Java/JScript developer, what was your transition like?  What do you wish you'd had, or done, to make your transition quicker or easier?
Mark Hutchinson