[TriPython] Apology

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 17:56:56 EDT 2018

Chris, it is my longstanding practice, in the organizations that I'm a
member of, to endeavor elect a no-show to the hardest job, since he's not
there to defend himself. 😉  But you're safe, because that obviously
wouldn't work for you, since you *already* do a lion's share of the work,
year after year after year.

Get rested, and sleep soundly with the knowledge that we are all very, very
grateful for all you do!

Maybe you owe Larry Summers a beer.  😀

Dave