[TriPython] Apology

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:49:00 EDT 2018

I very much regret that I caused twenty plus people and a gracious volunteer speaker a great inconvenience this past Thursday evening. I had planned to be back from my trip the day before and had in fact scheduled an early return in order to make the meeting. But travel delays kept me away. At the point when Zeydy called me to tell me you all were waiting for the doors to open, I had been traveling for 22 hours. I was not thinking clearly, obviously, but that is no excuse. I don’t know how to make this up to you. This is not the way TriPython should operate. I am most sorry that I kept Ian Cook from making his talk. Ian had volunteered for the job without prompting.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute