[TriPython] Web Dev Internship at Caktus Group

Mark Lavin mlavin at caktusgroup.com
Fri Mar 2 15:35:58 EST 2018

Caktus is continuing its internship program with another full time
internship starting later this spring. It's a great opportunity for
students over their summer break or people looking to break into a web
development career. You can find more details on our website careers page:
https://www.caktusgroup.com/careers/#op-239341-2018-spring-django-web-developer-internship

Don't hesitate to email me any questions you might have about the position
at mlavin at caktusgroup.com. You can also find me on the third Monday of each
month hosting the project night at the Caktus office.

Best,

Mark