[TriPython] Speaker wanted for July meeting

Stacy Morse stacymorse at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:44:01 EDT 2018

Hey Chris,

Here is the talk description.

Lighting Macro Photographs with CircuitPython

LED lighting rigs are expensive. Worse, they have little to no controls
aside from on and off. Most are not dimmable and the only way to change
color is to use gels (colored sheets of plastic).

In this talk I will discuss how CircuitPython was used in conjunction with
LEDs and microcontrollers to make a custom LED lighting rig.
The Problem

Macro photography is very small scale and the standard LED light arrays are
too much for a given composition. LED arrays for photography are expensive
and featureless.
The Solution

Use CircuitPython to control LEDs using microcontrollers to light macro
photography.

My bio should be fine.

Kindly,
Stacy Morse