[TriPython] PyTennessee -- reporting @ TriPython.next?

Art artem.nesterenko at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 12:00:54 EST 2018

Thank you, Chris!

I found some interesting resources for me in your report.

Art.

Art Nestsiarenka
email: artem.nesterenko at gmail.com

   email: [1]artem.nesterenko at gmail.com

     ** **([1][3]https://twitter.com/kcunning/status/963058765141508096).

     ** **[2][4]https://smarlowucf.github.io/presentations/testing_infra/

[...]

     ** **[3][5]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Msq90ZknI

     ** **The Future of Python Dependency Management:
     **
     **[4][6]https://speakerdeck.com/kennethreitz/the-future-of-python-dependency-management

     ** **[5][7]http://treyhunner.com/loop-better/

     ** **([6][8]https://www.weeklypython.chat/morsels/). Oh well, he gave

     **[7][9]https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSgyeJucO-RZ0730CCMdfw-rziMUsSsJTwGv0MInt_aG3J7HbLESlXwU5yiV5wzfJlaybRY3lgwZCPt/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000#slide=id.g32f92c9824_0_151

     ** **talk ([8][10]https://www.kennethreitz.org/python-for-humans/) which

     ** **[9][11]https://github.com/ErnstHaagsman/ecs-talk

     ([10][12]https://aws.amazon.com/ecs/),

     **[11][13]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKcUOrSOL4iZHZGXzdmbTR3X0U/view?usp=sharing

     ** **[12][14]http://github.com/gignosko/PyTN_2018

     **[13][15]https://speakerdeck.com/phildini/type-uwsgi-press-enter-what-happens-1

     ** **Good talk by an entertaining speaker. Did not answer my question
     about
     ** **whether I want gunicorn or uwsgi, though.

     ** **--

     ** **Sincerely,

     ** **Chris Calloway

     ** **Applications Analyst

     ** **University of North Carolina

     ** **Renaissance Computing Institute

     ** **[16](919) 599-3530

     ** **On 2/11/18, 2:23 PM, "Mark R. Biggers" <[14][17]biggers at utsl.com>
     ** **Would enjoy a report, from you!** **Would have liked to have been
     there;
     ** **maybe just as well, bad sinus infection since this past Wednesday.

     ** **Best, have fun,

     ** **----mark

     ** ** Who from TriPython will I see at PyTennessee this weekend?

     ** ** --

     ** ** Sincerely,

     ** ** Chris Calloway

     ** ** Applications Analyst

     ** ** University of North Carolina

     ** ** Renaissance Computing Institute

     ** ** [18](919) 599-3530

     **[15][19]TriZPUG at python.org

     **[17][21]http://tripython.org is the Triangle Python Users Group

     References

     ** **Visible links
     ** **1. [22]https://twitter.com/kcunning/status/963058765141508096
     ** **2. [23]https://smarlowucf.github.io/presentations/testing_infra/
     ** **3. [24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Msq90ZknI
     ** **4.
     [25]https://speakerdeck.com/kennethreitz/the-future-of-python-dependency-management
     ** **5. [26]http://treyhunner.com/loop-better/
     ** **6. [27]https://www.weeklypython.chat/morsels/
     ** **7.
     [28]https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSgyeJucO-RZ0730CCMdfw-rziMUsSsJTwGv0MInt_aG3J7HbLESlXwU5yiV5wzfJlaybRY3lgwZCPt/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=60000#slide=id.g32f92c9824_0_151
     ** **8. [29]https://www.kennethreitz.org/python-for-humans/
     ** **9. [30]https://github.com/ErnstHaagsman/ecs-talk
     ** 10. [31]https://aws.amazon.com/ecs/)
     ** 11.
     [32]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKcUOrSOL4iZHZGXzdmbTR3X0U/view?usp=sharing
     ** 12. [33]http://github.com/gignosko/PyTN_2018
     ** 13.
     [34]https://speakerdeck.com/phildini/type-uwsgi-press-enter-what-happens-1
     ** 14. mailto:[35]biggers at utsl.com
     ** 15. mailto:[36]TriZPUG at python.org
     ** 17. [38]http://tripython.org/

   1. mailto:artem.nesterenko at gmail.com
   2. mailto:cbc at unc.edu
  12. https://aws.amazon.com/ecs/
  13. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzKcUOrSOL4iZHZGXzdmbTR3X0U/view?usp=sharing
  14. http://github.com/gignosko/PyTN_2018
  15. https://speakerdeck.com/phildini/type-uwsgi-press-enter-what-happens-1
  16. file:///tmp/tel:%28919%29%20599-3530
  17. mailto:biggers at utsl.com
  18. file:///tmp/tel:%28919%29%20599-3530
  19. mailto:TriZPUG at python.org
  21. http://tripython.org/
  31. https://aws.amazon.com/ecs/
  35. mailto:biggers at utsl.com