[TriPython] Reminder: Durham Project Night

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Sun Aug 19 22:17:05 EDT 2018

We are still at Caktus but you will have a new host to greet you at Durham Project Night on third Mondays. Please thank Dr. Eric Thomson of Duke Neurobiology for volunteering to be out new host. I hear Caktus is still arranging pizza. So come on by and drop in for an evening of Python help and helping.

http://tripython.org/Members/thomson/aug-18-dpn

When: Monday, August 20, 6-9pm

Where: Caktus Group Tech Space, 108 Morris St., Durham

What: Have a project you want to show off, share, seek help with, or just get  some work done surrounded by like-minded Python lovers? Join us for our  monthly project night and do just that! Don't have something to work on?  Just need some help with Python? Show up and enjoy the energy, sprint  on an open source project, find something interesting to contribute to  or be inspired! The setting is informal and there is no schedule, so  don't worry if you show up past the start time. Whether you are a Python  newbie needing help or have an open source project you want to share,  come hang out and hack. Park in the municipal deck on the other side of  the Arts Council across W. Morgan St. The entrance to the Caktus Tech  Space is on Morris St. Bring your laptop.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute