[TriPython] PyParsing

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Fri Sep 29 11:22:41 EDT 2017

Brian, thank you so much for a great talk and food for thought. There were many compliment on your presentation at the after-meeting. Your notebook repo has been linked on the TriPython meetings page: http://tripython.org/meetings/

Also, thanks for Caktus for the great space and snacks. Thanks for Eric Leary for the video wrangling. And thanks to our lightning talkers.

As mentioned at the meeting, the October featured speaker meeting will have to be moved from the usual fourth Thursday just for October only. I’ll send announcements when we know more.

Also, remember that there is no Raleigh Project Night for October unless we get a temporary venue. The next project night will be Chapel Hill Project Night on October 11. Raleigh Project Night is expected to resume in November at WebAssign.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530