[TriPython] PyData Triangle 3Q Meetup - Don't forget to register

Ginny Ghezzo ginnyghezzo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:05:25 EDT 2017

All,
The third quarter PyData Triangle meetup is scheduled for Wednesday August
2 at 6:00pm at Maxpoint in RTP. All are welcome. You can register here -
https://www.meetup.com/PyData-Triangle/events/241051107/

We have a great line up of speakers including details on the 2018 PyData
Durham Conference. As always there will be time for your lightning talks.

I look forward to seeing you at this great local community of developers
and users of open source data tools.

Cheers,
Ginny Ghezzo