[TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night

Jeff Knaus pythonik at icloud.com
Thu Aug 10 00:44:04 EDT 2017

5 thumbs up!!@
Jeff Knaus704 352-5445www.linkedin.com/in/jeffknaus
-------- Original message --------From: "Calloway, Chris" <cbc at unc.edu> Date: 8/9/17  4:38 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: "Triangle (North Carolina) Python Users Group (formerly TriZPUG)" <trizpug at python.org> Subject: Re: [TriPython] Reminder: Chapel Hill Project Night
Long time TriPython stalwart Mark Biggers, who just moved to Winston-Salem, had a great idea that could help with people who would like to be at project nights in spirit if not in person. Starting at tonight’s project night, we will get as many participants as possible to camp on the #tripython channel of irc.freenode.net and make posts about what we are doing at project night. Tune in if you can’t make it or would like to participate remotely.

Info about the #tripython IRC channel: http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/irc-channel

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute